Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

I am the same way. I didn't follow my first around, and didn't question her either. Bitch musta thought she wasn't married. Her co-workers & friends started calling me w/the 'fyi'

There's the door whore. . .

Seriously. We're both adults. I'm secure enough that I don't need to follow you into the bathroom to 'make sure'. I've determined that other peoples huge insecurities stem from them not being able to trust themselves.

As someone told me recently, "Oh, when she looked at you, she could only see what she was capable of. She never had respect for anyone."

Yeesh. She musta been whorish if her own friends are dogging her out.

To put that kind of secret info on a friend, and expect them to keep mum, is just shitty, IMO.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/the-curve-male-chastity-belt_64.html

... somewhere, in some DoD database, there is now an entry for my name and that URL...

:lol: :omy:

Customer Reviews
Viewing 5 of 24 Reviews
4 of 5 Stars! [Rated 4 of 5 Stars!] by AK Pegger Date Added: Monday 14 September, 2009
The device was great until the cage split and pinched the skin on my mans penis and drew blood. We are on our second cage. If this one breaks, we are going to move up to a metal device to prevent injury. He is wearing the second biggest ring and it is a tight fit. We still use and enjoy the device but worry that it too will break.

5 of 5 Stars! [Rated 5 of 5 Stars!] by Date Added: Tuesday 01 September, 2009
I have now been wearing mine for almost 48 hours straight. Great product, there is no way I can get any type of satisfaction with this thing on. I was debating on this or the CB6000. After some reading on size I do not recomend the 6000 for anyone that is well hung. One piece of advice and I have read this on different sites try it on during the day the first couple of nights suck if you are not use to being in this when you are sleeping. You can't controll not getting an erection it hurts so bad I recomend a pack of ice. Other then that great product if you don't want him having any type of pleasure without your say ladies.

5 of 5 Stars! [Rated 5 of 5 Stars!] by Jon CT Date Added: Tuesday 21 April, 2009
Anyone who says that they can still jerk off wearing this is lying. It is extremely effective. My keyholder had me in it for 10 days last time. It was impossible to get any satisfaction, and she teased the hell out of me to make sure. Ladies, if you have a larger than average man, this will keep him secure and very attentive to ALL your needs. highly reccomended.

5 of 5 Stars! [Rated 5 of 5 Stars!] by Stewart Mayerson Date Added: Tuesday 18 November, 2008
I recently purchased this sublime restraining device and have worn it for the past seventeen days straight--I haven't a girlfriend or wife because I am a young Mormon man and while we must adhere to the laws of chastity, I haven't found a passage from the angel Moroni which describes the prohibition of cock restraints. So I must tell you prospective buyers that it is without a doubt the most sensual (without being sinful!) device I have ever strapped onto my penis--with exception to the tree bark sling I used prior to finding this curve belt. I have a very large penis and I do not think another belt would hold me as completely as this one. Thank you so dearly for the curve male chastity belt, it is a Godsend! -Stewie

5 of 5 Stars! [Rated 5 of 5 Stars!] by GoddessVal Iownit Date Added: Monday 18 August, 2008
I am a total fem-dom goddess in my life and completely own and control my husband. I have had him locked up for two years in the curve. He is milked twice a month to keep his prostate healthy and allowed to orgasm every few months. I don't believe any statements that a man can masturbate with this on, impossible! This is truely the only chastity device for well endowed males. My husband is 9.5" inches long and very thick and he completely fills the curve and I have him on the 2nd smallest ring. It's incomfortable for him but he'll get used to it. Ladies keep'em locked up!!

pics of you wearing your "toy" to [email protected] please

It seems like NME isn't around, and while I'm sure she can answer for herself, can I just put forward a different point of view.

CHEATING ISNT TAH NORM

While this is obviously Carys related I do happen to have some knowledge. Her first major boyfriend was IMHO a complete and utter twat but realised he was a very lucky complete and utter twat. Her second major boyfriend was a lesser and lesser complete and utter twat. Neither of them felt sufficiently secure that they could cheat and get away with it that they tried so far as I know. Th ewhole time Carys went out with them, she made sure they knew that THEY werr the lucky ones and that cheating wasn't an option. She was right. Just saying.

Last edited:
So creepy that u know that much about her relationships.... Just sayin'

Hey, I'm not for one moment criticising relationships where parents have no idea what is happening in their offsprings lives. There are shit parents and great parents. I I have no qualifications that determine which is which. You may have great parents who have no interest in you. I don't understand that but I'm not judgmental.

Last edited: