Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

I would be more likely to dump a woman that couldn't trust me going out then to keep her around. If someone is jealous and thinks your cheating, when you aren't, it's most likely because they either have, or they are, and are externalizing it.

My rule is, sure, you can call me, once, while I'm out. I'll all for making you feel better. Multiple calls/texts when I'm out just to text me. Fix that shit asap or the second time is the last time. I don't waver on that one.

right. I believe its going to happen no matter what you do in some case.

I am the same way. I didn't follow my first around, and didn't question her either. Bitch musta thought she wasn't married. Her co-workers & friends started calling me w/the 'fyi'

There's the door whore. . .

Seriously. We're both adults. I'm secure enough that I don't need to follow you into the bathroom to 'make sure'. I've determined that other peoples huge insecurities stem from them not being able to trust themselves.

As someone told me recently, "Oh, when she looked at you, she could only see what she was capable of. She never had respect for anyone."

I just remind Knyte regularly that I'll get the house, kids, car, and he'll have to pay child support and alimony. That deters him from wanting to cheat.

I just remind Knyte regularly that I'll get the house, kids, car, and he'll have to pay child support and alimony. That deters him from wanting to cheat.

Does it deter him from wanting to kill you first, instead?

But my point is would you rather he sleep around and you be alive, or he sleep around and you be dead? Because I think this is why guys kill women. They get the "I will completely destroy you, forever" ultimatum. :fly:

But my point is would you rather he sleep around and you be alive, or he sleep around and you be dead? Because I think this is why guys kill women. They get the "I will completely destroy you, forever" ultimatum. :fly:

But if I'm alive and he's sleeping around, I sure as heck aint staying with him. (I'm a little ashamed at typing that last sentence, cause I know it's very hickish, but can't think of any other way to make it better).