Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

now you got me thinking I should lower that #.. :waw:

iono.. like peeps have said, if they're gonna' cheat they're gonna' cheat. it would kill me but fack, what can ya do?

Make sure she's happy at home so she doesn't have to cheat to get the sexual fulfillment she wants/needs. Accept the fact you cannot meet her sexual needs 100% anymore and propose that if you let her slide so that she can get hers, you can go out and get your needs met, too.

Just a couple of suggestions.

and increasingly i'm old enough to be a lot of the contestants' dad.. :baldspot:

When you start judging contests and recognize one of the contestants is an old student you had, I think at that point you should throw in the towel.

Make sure she's happy at home so she doesn't have to cheat to get the sexual fulfillment she wants/needs. Accept the fact you cannot meet her sexual needs 100% anymore and propose that if you let her slide so that she can get hers, you can go out and get your needs met, too.

Just a couple of suggestions.

Shalimar, I will help you my brother.

I think the only real answer here is for the couple to have their genitals surgically removed, and each keep the others' in a jar in a safe that only they know the combo to.
Then on sexy nights, the can open the safe and show eachother the jars.

I think the only real answer here is for the couple to have their genitals surgically removed, and each keep the others' in a jar in a safe that only they know the combo to.
Then on sexy nights, the can open the safe and show eachother the jars.

The problem with jars is breakage. Getting some slides made up would be less messy.

I'm like Juli; I will not call, nag or question when he's out and about. I have a level of respect and trust for my SO and I don't want to trample on it. Checking in on him just goes to show how little trust the relationship has. Plus, we tell each other everything.

On the other hand, my last relationship I was the same way and he cheated on me countless times. Yet, when I went out with the girls he would always text/call like every minute asking where I was and who was I with and what time I'm leaving etc. Come to find out he was trying to make sure our paths wouldn't cross since he was out with some hoochie.

Moral: No matter what you do a cheater will cheat; you cannot prevent it. Luckily, cheaters are caught more often than not because they tend to be stupid people and make stupid mistakes.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I've been cheated on by every serious BF and I can either a) be a jealous petty person or b) give the new person an opportunity to not eff it up. So I go with B and if he cheats he cheats and I move on.