Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

Hence you either don't date those people or you abort abort abort as soon as you think your relationship is going down that road.

Whoops, just like the "I know what being a mother is like, even though I've never been one, but I'm 99% sure!"

i go out every once in a while.. but rarely. it's really just a given that if I'm going she's going.

i work enough dj'ing that I pretty much get my fill of nightlife over the course of the month.

it IS frustrating to NOT be philandering but to have her be .. concerned that I am.

Wtf are you on about o' naive Carys is thee?

The truth is, you have no idea if you're partner is EVER going to cheat in your life with them.

LOL@"He said he doesn't cheat! So, I believe him! I'm 99% confident in this relationship!"

No you can never be entirely a billion percent sure unless you're with them every second of the day but some people are likely to cheat and some less likely. It's not all that surprising to me when men cheat because it's fairly obvious a lot of the time.

and I'm 99% sure she's not cheating. i think people that say "there's no way my s.o. is cheating" are naive. it can happen to anybody. which is sad.

but i trust her as much as I can.

No you can never be entirely a billion percent sure unless you're with them every second of the day but some people are likely to cheat and some less likely. It's not all that surprising to me when men cheat because it's fairly obvious a lot of the time.

OK, this is more like it, Carys!

But, in my case, it wasn't. That's why it was so shocking to me when I found out years later from his ex best friend.

but, this thread isn't about my ex. Just my experience.
The thing is, you never know.

i go out every once in a while.. but rarely. it's really just a given that if I'm going she's going.

i work enough dj'ing that I pretty much get my fill of nightlife over the course of the month.

it IS frustrating to NOT be philandering but to have her be .. concerned that I am.

You judge bikini contests and shit. She just had a baby. Throw the woman a bone.

and I'm 99% sure she's not cheating. i think people that say "there's no way my s.o. is cheating" are naive. it can happen to anybody. which is sad.

This is my line, I'd never say never but I just avoid dating people who are more likely to do that sort of thing. Some people cheat the whole time in a relationship because they're dickheads, others cheat towards the end and there's reasons.

You judge bikini contests and shit. She just had a baby. Throw the woman a bone.

/
Dr.%20Evil.jpg

Whoops missed this!

Does she rag on you when you get home from smelling like baby oil and cat scratch fever???

Don't stay long enough that they get bored.

This.

Humans are NOT monogamous beings biologically. That is a social norm that has been put on later. That being said, keep things lively and not boring. More spontaneity. If the sex is good, he won't go looking elsewhere. Keep it changing/keep him guessing. He will want more and want it from you.

:lol:

it's a job, ya know? i mean, it's not a job like laying sod or anything but it's a job. somebody's gonna get paid to say "# 12 Becky.. #13 Tonya.." might as well be me.

and she works at the sunday contests, so she's .. :shifty: