Do Girls Fart?

This made my day. In fact, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a week. Bravo, April, pointing us at such fun stuff.

edit: stupid, fucking smiley replacement. Surely there's some better way to constantly remind her of how very, very poor her decision making skills are.

Last edited:
This made my day. In fact, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a week. Bravo, April, pointing us at such fun stuff.

edit: stupid, fucking smiley replacement. Surely there's some better way to constantly remind her of how very, very poor her decision making skills are.

:lol:

I do not regret the things I have done, but the things I have yet to do.

I made ironman gag tonight. I'm totally not allowed to have dairy anymore, it's official :lol:

I made ironman gag tonight. I'm totally not allowed to have dairy anymore, it's official :lol:

Before you write off dairy completely, try natural dairy instead. It helped me a lot. For years I thought I had issues with lactose, but it turned out I had issues with all the hormones and antibiotics that wind up in milk and stuff. Regardless, don't set yourself up for osteoporosis. Also, farting is fun! It sounds like you've got a good weapon there, don't give it up.

I once met a girl at a festival, we went back to my tent and were getting acquainted with one another when suddenly she let out the most horrid, wet sounding fart i've ever heard.

I'm in no denial to the fact that girls fart, but this was seriously disgusting - it was the most awkward 5-10 seconds afterwards before she left.