FYI DJB's thread of shame

So maybe my parents house is a gay club....

Your dad probably has the good sense not to have gotten that drunk on Grand Marnier, though.
ugh, disgusting.
She was supposed to be our DD, but she got in a fight with her bf (the DJ) and decided to get wasted, instead. What a shitshow.

She also broke another friend's ladder into the pool. Big woman. Biiiiiig woman. Not like, catty, calling slightly overweight women big kinda way, but in a morbidly obese, Ruby kinda way.

Your dad probably has the good sense not to have gotten that drunk on Grand Marnier, though.
ugh, disgusting.
She was supposed to be our DD, but she got in a fight with her bf (the DJ) and decided to get wasted, instead. What a shitshow.

She also broke another friend's ladder into the pool. Big woman. Biiiiiig woman. Not like, catty, calling slightly overweight women big kinda way, but in a morbidly obese, Ruby kinda way.

I remember a night on Grand Marnier. Yuck.

I hate being a DD these days, but I perform my duties admirably.

Also I demand pics of the toilet!

I didn't take any pics, I was focused on getting us the heck outta there before someone realized what she did. Probably a shitty thing to do, but I was drunk as hell. I'd been standing there, staring at the stall door, guzzling my beer to drown out the sounds of her heaving (and holy crap, it sounded like she was puking from her TOES it was so hard, fuckin T-Rex noises, goddamn), and when shit went down (literally) I just got right into the OH HELL NAW mentality and we high-tailed it outta there.

We stopped at a Royal Farms on the way home (it's a gas station/convenience store that actually has some decent food) so someone could grab some Taquitos, and she opened the passenger door and puked almost on some dude's shoes, the look he gave her was priceless, almost like, I'm not even mad, I'm just sad for this pukewalrus.

I didn't take any pics, I was focused on getting us the heck outta there before someone realized what she did. Probably a shitty thing to do, but I was drunk as hell. I'd been standing there, staring at the stall door, guzzling my beer to drown out the sounds of her heaving (and holy crap, it sounded like she was puking from her TOES it was so hard, fuckin T-Rex noises, goddamn), and when shit went down (literally) I just got right into the OH HELL NAW mentality and we high-tailed it outta there.

We stopped at a Royal Farms on the way home (it's a gas station/convenience store that actually has some decent food) so someone could grab some Taquitos, and she opened the passenger door and puked almost on some dude's shoes, the look he gave her was priceless, almost like, I'm not even mad, I'm just sad for this pukewalrus.

Ouch. Sounds like a fairly wild night. It's funny the snap decisions we make sometimes when we're drunk. So glad I've had some good family and friends to pull me out of shitty situations I've got myself into :lol:

Ouch. Sounds like a fairly wild night. It's funny the snap decisions we make sometimes when we're drunk. So glad I've had some good family and friends to pull me out of shitty situations I've got myself into :lol:

The rest of the night had been fairly mild, but that one series of events turned everything wonky.

Now I'm imagining your dad tried to get it on with my landwhale and that's what broke the stall :fly:

Like the night I had to get DJB to rescue me and a friend from another city. No money, 2am or something, lost my phone and wallet, drunk dialled him from a kebab shop after jumping out of some random persons stolen car or some shit, luckily DJB managed to figure out where we were, we forgot we called him so carried onw walking for about an hour and he still found us, brought us back to my friends house and I woke up with, I think, DJB kicking me awake to ask where his car keys or some beer or something was that he'd left there, I don't recall. Empty cans of super strength booze surrounding our heads.

Fawkkkkkk. :lol: :lol:

You and your parents have quite an interesting relationship.

If your parents won't pick you up when you're in a shit situation, who will? I'd rather kids be safe and honest than dead/raped/robbed/injured/whatever just because their parents are judgey assholes.

Anyway I'm over that phase. Unless I enter it again.

Also this is Europe, we don't really care about people being drunk as fuck, most parents drink with their kids.

OK, so last night. I can tell you about the part up to 1.30 when I finished djing but I can only tell you 2nd hand after that. I got home apparently at 3am so I must have done some serious drinking . I know I had 9 pints of Old Speckled Hen while I was playing and I just about remember taking the bottle off the barman and pouring myself a full tumbler of whisky but nothing after that. When i got home I went to the toilet and must have tripped or something because I appear to have head butted the toilet cistern and smashed it. Either that or tardwife broke it earlier and is using my blackout to blame me.

OK, so last night. I can tell you about the part up to 1.30 when I finished djing but I can only tell you 2nd hand after that. I got home apparently at 3am so I must have done some serious drinking . I know I had 9 pints of Old Speckled Hen while I was playing and I just about remember taking the bottle off the barman and pouring myself a full tumbler of whisky but nothing after that. When i got home I went to the toilet and must have tripped or something because I appear to have head butted the toilet cistern and smashed it. Either that or tardwife broke it earlier and is using my blackout to blame me.

What exactly do you spin these days?

What exactly do you spin these days?
GzxiH.jpg

Holy shit. :lol:

I remember a time when IBWIP destroyed a bathroom at a friend's house in some unspeakable way. The toilet was broken, the shower curtain and rod had been pulled down, ceiling tiles were down. God only knows what happened in there because he doesn't. Once during the evening I knocked at the door and just heard him say "Don't come in here" Later he crawled out and passed out in our friend's bed.

Earlier that evening he couldn't find a glass so he decided to mix the gin and tonic in his mouth.

Last edited:
I remember a time when IBWIP destroyed a bathroom at a friend's house in some unspeakable way. The toilet was broken, the shower curtain and rod had been pulled down, ceiling tiles were down. God only knows what happened in there because he doesn't. Once during the evening I knocked at the door and just heard him say "Don't come in here" Later he crawled out and passed out in our friend's bed.

Earlier that evening he couldn't find a glass so he decided to mix the gin and tonic in his mouth.

Lies!

In addition to the above there was also water everywhere. No one-- not even me-- will ever know what happened in that bathroom.