FYI DJB's thread of shame

I remember a time when IBWIP destroyed a bathroom at a friend's house in some unspeakable way. The toilet was broken, the shower curtain and rod had been pulled down, ceiling tiles were down. God only knows what happened in there because he doesn't. Once during the evening I knocked at the door and just heard him say "Don't come in here" Later he crawled out and passed out in our friend's bed.

Earlier that evening he couldn't find a glass so he decided to mix the gin and tonic in his mouth.

IBWIP is my new hero.

OK, so last night. I can tell you about the part up to 1.30 when I finished djing but I can only tell you 2nd hand after that. I got home apparently at 3am so I must have done some serious drinking . I know I had 9 pints of Old Speckled Hen while I was playing and I just about remember taking the bottle off the barman and pouring myself a full tumbler of whisky but nothing after that. When i got home I went to the toilet and must have tripped or something because I appear to have head butted the toilet cistern and smashed it. Either that or tardwife broke it earlier and is using my blackout to blame me.

You dj? Ok did not see that coming. Still trying to get a grasp on what kind of man it takes to produce enemy, enjoy fine whiskey and capable of head butting a toilet with no memory of doing it

What exactly do you spin these days?

GzxiH.jpg

bowroflarms.gif
bowroflarms.gif
bowroflarms.gif

You dj? Ok did not see that coming. Still trying to get a grasp on what kind of man it takes to produce enemy, enjoy fine whiskey and capable of head butting a toilet with no memory of doing it

The toilet story and enemy being the fastest swimmer kinda go together.