DisneyWorld

Exactly, do you guys to the Christmas party and Halloween party? When my brother and sister were little we went ever year . . .

We've been to both. (not in the same year)

I personally like the Christmas time because the fireworks for Illuminations is probably the best display I've ever seen. (only the holiday version)

coqui, he's ADORABLE!! i agree with dharma in that you don't go that early for the kid's sake, but y'all go all the time and have memberships and all that, so i'd go all the time, too!! i'm sure he'll go so much that it'll be the norm for him...lucky boy! we looked into going there, and OMG it's freakin' expensive!!!!!

i think it's sweet that you want to go for the sake of making your wife happy. i'm sure she does things for you in the same manner.

thanks for sharing the pics!!

Just because a child doesn't remember their first few vacations doesn't mean it isn't a part of shaping who they are and will become. Young brains soak up all kinds of info that doesn't end up available for recall.

Just because a child doesn't remember their first few vacations doesn't mean it isn't a part of shaping who they are and will become. Young brains soak up all kinds of info that doesn't end up available for recall.

you're absolutely right, but where i'm coming from is that since we aren't going to get to go but a couple of times EVER, then i have to make them count with my kids. disney's INSANELY expensive, and we just can't go when we feel like it. so we'll do other things until both are old enough to appreciate it, and then we'll make the trip, so that they CAN remember. that's the only point i'm making. that doesn't apply to coqui because his wife loves disney and that's something they include in their lives. which is great!

I don't want to poo on your thread. But I never understood taking a baby to an amusement park. Other than getting attention from the female employees (or cast members according to the Disney Cult).

If I ever get knocked up I would wait until the kid is at least 5 or 6.

It's not always about the kids at Disney. It's about the parents.

I was fun meeting you guys! I am surprised no one has commented on where your son got red hair.

Group sex, kids these days..

you're absolutely right, but where i'm coming from is that since we aren't going to get to go but a couple of times EVER, then i have to make them count with my kids. disney's INSANELY expensive, and we just can't go when we feel like it. so we'll do other things until both are old enough to appreciate it, and then we'll make the trip, so that they CAN remember. that's the only point i'm making. that doesn't apply to coqui because his wife loves disney and that's something they include in their lives. which is great!

Just as an FYI this entire trip including airfare, food, and tickets cost us $850. (including lodging in Dayton, OH for one night) This was for 8 days in DisneyWorld. It can be expensive, but it can also be cheap if you do it right.

I did read the thread and I stand by my statement. I don't know why you have such an abhorrence with taking children, mind you, new families to Disney.

1) I have stock. Please keep doing it.

2) I miss Micheal Eisner.

3) As an adult who has gone once a year for 23 years I have to say the older you get the better Disney becomes. Making memories as a new family with a child is a wonderful thing. Family vacations are very important. It's not all about the child remembering these things.

Do yourself a favour: go to Disney. Relax.

I did read the thread and I stand by my statement. I don't know why you have such an abhorrence with taking children, mind you, new families to Disney.

1) I have stock. Please keep doing it.

2) I miss Micheal Eisner.

3) As an adult who has gone once a year for 23 years I have to say the older you get the better Disney becomes. Making memories as a new family with a child is a wonderful thing. Family vacations are very important. It's not all about the child remembering these things.

Do yourself a favour: go to Disney. Relax.

Lol I said that I didn't understand why.

Read into it what you will.