Disillusionment with the state of gaming

Without a doubt. It's cheap and they are great about shipping. Typically if the post office scans my return envelope they will go ahead and send the next game. Plus you save money by not buying crappy games you get tired of quickly. If you do like the game you can usually buy it from them cheaper than you would pay in stores. They work just like netflix. I've kept games for 6+weeks while I beat them with no issues. The post office lost one game I was returning so I filled out a form on their site and they said no problem and sent me my next game in my queue.

Without a doubt. It's cheap and they are great about shipping. Typically if the post office scans my return envelope they will go ahead and send the next game. Plus you save money by not buying crappy games you get tired of quickly. If you do like the game you can usually buy it from them cheaper than you would pay in stores. They work just like netflix. I've kept games for 6+weeks while I beat them with no issues. The post office lost one game I was returning so I filled out a form on their site and they said no problem and sent me my next game in my queue.
plus, their commercials are hilarious.

I'm rather pleased with my PS3. Granted, I don't use it probably as much as the average owner due to life getting in the way, but I've never been bored with it.

Metal Gear 4 is an incredible game and the multi-player (Metal Gear Online) portion is almost worth $60 on its own.

I've also got Grand Theft Auto 4 (kinda meh), Soul Calibur 4, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Motorstorm, and Unreal Tournament.

Again, I've never been bored with it or wanted more from it.

I understand your dislike. I'm all about the MMOs though so many of your issues don't apply as much. You still have to deal with other people in MMOs but all people are douche bags. Don't get uptight about just embrace that fact and enjoy yourself.

If it makes you that mad, don't worry about it. Go read a book then. Don't get angry.

I love my DS, I've got a 2GB mini SD card so I can fit loads of games on. I do like the DS but all the best games with the bets graphics are just so short. If we were going to get a new console it would probably be a 360, even though my other half wants a PS3, but we've had a play on Assassins Creed on the 360 and it looks really dapper. It's just a shame with the PS3 that there isn't an amazing amount of games.

I love my DS, I've got a 2GB mini SD card so I can fit loads of games on. I do like the DS but all the best games with the bets graphics are just so short. If we were going to get a new console it would probably be a 360, even though my other half wants a PS3, but we've had a play on Assassins Creed on the 360 and it looks really dapper. It's just a shame with the PS3 that there isn't an amazing amount of games.

Assasin's Creed is one of those games you either love or hate. I LOVED it.