WTF Disgusting co-worker habits

wetwillie

Know-It-All Pee-Paw
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
₥53,753
First thing each morning I have to powwow with a co-worker for about 10 minutes. She wipes her nose straight up her face with her hand. Like 2-3 times a minute.:barf:
I suppose it's better she is "non-hawt".
yes she's blond - not sure if it's bottle or booger. :rolleyes:

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Not sure of her diagnoses but I worked with a woman who had mental issues. Sometimes she'd go off her meds. Very sad. Sometimes terrifying.

I had a coworker who had a mail-order bride from Korea and she sent him with kimchi for lunch every day.

So we had to put up with the kimchi smell at lunch time, and the kimchi farts all afternoon.
#oralwithkimichichick :barf:

BOT
My boss . Go in the men's john(only 2 guys here . . . ), there is always a piece of TP in the bowl, staring up with a brown splotch on it. Apparentlty my boss has some anal leakage issue and goes in there and wipes a few times a day. Flush Forest, FLUSH!!! He also fasts 2-3 days at a time - woo hoo does he get nutz during that shit!! Just talking about it makes the one lady wipe her nose even faster. I think.o_O

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I had a guy eating a jar of salsa with a spoon for lunch one day and couldn't figure out if he was genius or insane. The next week he was eating a jar of sauerkraut for lunch, so i think insane won out.
He might be from Nova Scotia. Getting sauerkraut on the side of your plate instead of coleslaw is a common thing here, hell some places serve up a plate of sauerkraut as a main dish.

I love the stuff. Probably won't eat a jar of it though, because sauerkraut farts are up there with kimchi and egg salad.