WTF Disgusting co-worker habits

it’s really a veiled “money grab” by state and local government, Ed. almost totally crushing the Mom & Pop’s with countless fees, fines, and requirements

I see it going the way of the old small family farms. Get big or get out.

ALL of the small growers here are either gone or on their way out. Oregon News has recently run stories about the overabundance of the weed supply, and it is driving prices back down.

It’s become SO corporatized. In the time between the vote and implementation of legalization, I heard ads on right wing radio for investment conventions. What a fucking world we live in now.

My golf partner buys weed at stores occasionally, and some of it is pre-packed in jars with humidity control devices inside, and pack dates of almost a year ago. It’s just getting TOO big, IMO of course.

The upside is, the more rooted in capitalism it becomes, the less likely the Fed DOJ will screw with it. JB Sessions III intended to jail our governor a year ago.

That kind of sucks - it's a basic agricultural product, locally grown Peeps who know what they are doing can bring in 200+ lbs of dry trimmed bud from a 100' square area. Why do THEY need to get out of the biz?

Maybe it'll come full circle and there'll be a market to support "locally sourced organic non-gmo craft weed" for those who want it and huge corporate "mega high yield but you'll still catch a buzz" weed for mass market

Like smaller craft breweries have yet Anheuser Busch is still here. Or small organic farms supplying high end farm-to-table restaurants and specialty stores while Tyson etal. are still here.

Wishful thinking anyways. I'm sure outfits like Monsanto and/or Big Pharma will figure out a way to fuck it up somehow.

What is this ?

Meh.

It was discussed that UF should have an Ellie May Clampett knotted shirt contest, not realizing Ellie May never wore her shirt like that. I’m almost sure revealing a belly button on TV prior to Barbara Eden doing it resulted in a jail sentence.

I doubt Ellie May even donned a two-piece when frequenting the cement pond.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Meh.

It was discussed that UF should have an Ellie May Clampett knotted shirt contest, not realizing Ellie May never wore her shirt like that. I’m almost sure revealing a belly button on TV prior to Barbara Eden doing it resulted in a jail sentence.

All that's gonna get you is yet another picture of too much hair and too much skin from @Jehannum

Meh.

Who TF is Ellie May