WTF Disgusting co-worker habits

When I worked at the frozen dinner plant, the production line would go to break and I was always part of the crew that didn’t go with them and one night (swing shift), when the line came back from break, all my buddies were dying laughing. One guy said “You gotta see it! Downstairs bathroom, last stall. I’ve never seen anything like it!”

And sure enough, there was a turd, and I’m NOT exaggerating, sticking straight up out of the bowl and had done a 360° around the rim and seat. It was easily over a foot long and at minimum, 5” in diameter.

Then a year or so later, again. This time it looked like a football, regulation size.

We narrowed it down to being one culprit, a giant of a man who worked third shift and was saving it until he got to work. He was the only guy there at the right time and was of the right stature to accomplish such a feat.

I’m NOT kidding.

When I worked at the frozen dinner plant, the production line would go to break and I was always part of the crew that didn’t go with them and one night (swing shift), when the line came back from break, all my buddies were dying laughing. One guy said “You gotta see it! Downstairs bathroom, last stall. I’ve never seen anything like it!”

And sure enough, there was a turd, and I’m NOT exaggerating, sticking straight up out of the bowl and had done a 360° around the rim and seat. It was easily over a foot long and at minimum, 5” in diameter.

Then a year or so later, again. This time it looked like a football, regulation size.

We narrowed it down to being one culprit, a giant of a man who worked third shift and was saving it until he got to work. He was the only guy there at the right time and was of the right stature to accomplish such a feat.

I’m NOT kidding.

Did you used to work with @Mustard Dispenser ?