Discover Channel: Candy and shawndavid's house...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,313
Steam
mattressfish
So I was over at Candy and Shawn's house this weekend for some good spirited birthday fun, fueled by spirits and red bull. I happened to run outside to phone my mum, when I saw this:

A fucking lizard eating a spider as big as he was
Pr0n(100).jpg

Pr0n(101).jpg

lol - phone cam​

Unreleated, but not deserving of a thread of its own, I also saw this driving to work the other day.
Pr0n(099).jpg

You can buy those lizards for about $3 at pet shops in Maryland. I think they're all members of the Anole family, remarkable for their ability to slightly change their coloraton.

Also:

The males have dewlaps.

kiwi said:
That is one crazy spider, remind me to never move to Florida if you guys have those kinds of bugs.
There was also another on the screen that had only 5 legs. I'm assuming at one point, it ran fast enough...

itburnswhenipee said:
You can buy those lizards for about $3 at pet shops in Maryland. I think they're all members of the Anole family, remarkable for their ability to slightly change their coloraton.

Also:

The males have dewlaps.
They are free in Florida. :happy:

Bubbles said:
Hey Fly......did you take any other pics? I don't think anyone took ANY pictures of the party......And I was in a brand new bikini!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Yeah, but you were wearing clothes when I was there. And nope, I left the camera in the car. Candy was gonna take pics, but I'm guessing she got filthy drunk instead.

fly said:
Yeah, but you were wearing clothes when I was there. And nope, I left the camera in the car. Candy was gonna take pics, but I'm guessing she got filthy drunk instead.

Good guess.........we all did. When did you leave? Did you catch any of the grill crap? We didn't buy the right charcol apparently and there were a bunch of drunk retards sqirting lighter fluid everywhere and trying to light it with cigarettes. I think you guys were gone by then....it was already dark out before anyone had sense enough to try and feed the drunks anyway.

In Texas we have spiders that sneak up on our horses. Sometimes you have to shoot the sonsofbitches 57 times before they keel over.

big20bug.jpg