Dirt Track Racing

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I've yet to break the news to Amy, but a new service manager was hired here at the office who races on the weekends. He said he could set me up with a car for under $3k.

Do you think I could get McDonalds to sponsor me if I put Mayor McCheese on the hood?

The idea of ripping around a track in a souped up Neon tickles my testicles. I feel like a little kid just anticipating it. I'm going to go check it out in person in a couple weeks to get a feel for it. It's one thing to do 120 down 275 - it's anothe r to actually race against 21 other cars.

Has anyone else tried it?

if you're gonna take the next step of actually racing on a track (dirt mind you) I would recommend taking an advanced course on stick racing - seriously, it would probably be money well spent

please please please let me be the driver. that's one of the things on my list. i'd love to be a race car driver

shawndavid said:
I've yet to break the news to Amy, but a new service manager was hired here at the office who races on the weekends. He said he could set me up with a car for under $3k.

Do you think I could get McDonalds to sponsor me if I put Mayor McCheese on the hood?

The idea of ripping around a track in a souped up Neon tickles my testicles. I feel like a little kid just anticipating it. I'm going to go check it out in person in a couple weeks to get a feel for it. It's one thing to do 120 down 275 - it's anothe r to actually race against 21 other cars.

Has anyone else tried it?

Don't do it. You might actually like it and from there become a NASCAR fan. Heaven forbid you become a NASCAR fan. :rolleyes:

inline4 said:
F' the Neon.. race the S2k on the track..

those basterds won't hit you.. its cool

When I talked to Amy about it initially she thought that's what I meant - lol.

I've found a few Civic V-TECs w/ body damage for pretty cheap. That's probably the direction we'll go if this comes to fruition. Momma wants one too...

shawndavid said:
When I talked to Amy about it initially she thought that's what I meant - lol.

I've found a few Civic V-TECs w/ body damage for pretty cheap. That's probably the direction we'll go if this comes to fruition. Momma wants one too...
your girl is awesome