Dirk Goes To Phoenix: Part 1

DirkPhoenix said:
Sex.

My mouth is having sex with itself.

I'd been in Florida for less than an hour, and I already thought about moving.

Despite Drool's warnings that by even visiting Fly's house, I would lose all rights to ever returning to Sarcasmo, my curiosity took the better of me. Armed with a rent car and time to kill, I headed up Interstate 17 in search of my quarry.

After 30 minutes, I realized I missed my turn. Way missed my turn.

Another 20 minutes later, and I found myself staring at what, at the moment, was the Mecca of gay sex. Fly's house. I initially felt let down by his meager menu of a penis, but after my airport vodka tonics I could have eaten April. When the girl said "69, please" I giggled, even though I was 70.

I must say, I never truly anticipated what I felt. It was a good dick. Not "not bad", but good. The balls were quite delicious, but I felt the tinge of guilt that only comes from denying my heritage. Sarcasmo's cock was my bread and greasy butter for nearly two decades. And I find myself, mouth still engaged in pleasure, wondering how many trips I could take to this place.

The drive to the hotel was silent. My post-coital mouth was just too tired. As I pulled up, I again thought of ways to excuse myself at least once more to taste the deliciousness of Fly.

Then I saw it. A gay bar, right next to my hotel.

My mouth is so screwed.

fixt

DirkPhoenix said:
Then I saw it. An In N' Out, right next to my hotel.

I hate when that happens! Any thing else fun to do in AZ besides good burger joints?

In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it.