Dinner!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Bast is making me dinner tonight for Valentine's day. I have no idea what he is making me! I'm scared and excited at the same time. He just got out of the shower and is all dressed up. He looks damn sexy!! :hi2u: Off to the store he goes...I wonder what he will make me!!! I'll have to let you all know later!

JJ Lady said:
Bast is making me dinner tonight for Valentine's day. I have no idea what he is making me! I'm scared and excited at the same time. He just got out of the shower and is all dressed up. He looks damn sexy!! :hi2u: Off to the store he goes...I wonder what he will make me!!! I'll have to let you all know later!
He told me he was making me dinner dinner :mad:

I'm hungry :(

JJ Lady said:
It's okay.. Somehow I didn't notice I typed "dinner" twice.. Because of that, I don't deserve dinner even once :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
but what about bast and FB??

We've got lots of beds ;) A kitchen counter, a breakfast nook table, Computer desk, chair, etc...just not on the new couch or nice dining room table :fly:

FB needs to work on Bast....I'm thinking foursome. If not, they can at least watch! :fly:

JJ Lady said:
We've got lots of beds ;) A kitchen counter, a breakfast nook table, Computer desk, chair, etc...just not on the new couch or nice dining room table :fly:

FB needs to work on Bast....I'm thinking foursome. If not, they can at least watch! :fly:
:drool:
I dont think anyone could pass that up...

He is in the kitchen right now cooking! I'm not allowed in there so I used thetime to get dressed up :) We'll post pics later...or maybe tomorrow if we are too busy tonight :hi2u: