Dinner!

BigDov said:
Yes indeed....... the often forgotten food group :drool:

Not if you watched Chocolate Obsession weekend on Food TV this past weekend. God, the Ghiradelli Chocolate festival was :drool:

bast_imret said:
Not if you watched Chocolate Obsession weekend on Food TV this past weekend. God, the Ghiradelli Chocolate festival was :drool:

I saw that...... the dude one some 100+ pounds of chocolate for something? Christ.

Don't know if any of you have ever had the privilege of actually going to the Ghiradeli factory in San Francisco, but I highly recommend it...... :drool:

BigDov said:
I saw that...... the dude one some 100+ pounds of chocolate for something? Christ.

Don't know if any of you have ever had the privilege of actually going to the Ghiradeli factory in San Francisco, but I highly recommend it...... :drool:

JJ went.

BigDov said:
Last time I was in San Fransisco was for training, and I only made it into the actual city once with a couple of guys from my class, but the factory was closed :(

BigDov said:

Ive been there
They make chocolate
I wasnt impressed
The wife thought it was fucking amazing tho:p

BigDov said:

I must see this!!!

Drool-Boy said:
Im just not spastic about chocolate
now if they had been stuffing them candies with BOOZE, Id be impressed:chikken:

Okay, now that I can understand.

Tell you what.... I'll talk to my Aunt Janet and see if she's started on this years' shit for xmas. She'll soak maraschino cherries from about April to the end of November in various boozes, marinating them until she makes a batch or three. If she's still taking requests, what do you want??

:drool:

BigDov said:
Okay, now that I can understand.

Tell you what.... I'll talk to my Aunt Janet and see if she's started on this years' shit for xmas. She'll soak maraschino cherries from about April to the end of November in various boozes, marinating them until she makes a batch or three. If she's still taking requests, what do you want??

:drool:

Ameretto