Dinner!

Nope, for dinner I made Baby Spinach and Romaine Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Fresh Blue Cheese Vinagrette along with Lobster in a Champagne Butter Sauce over Parpadelle Noodles with Lobster Roe. It was teh yum. We are now resting on the couch before dessert. Cinnamon Stromboli.

yum.jpg

Ahhh, all gone

done.jpg

Crap, now I have to clean up

aftermath.jpg

This wine is the best shit evar! Though I liked the '97 best.

best.jpg

A pic of us, all dressed up with no place to go

us.jpg

JJ striking a pose

JJ.jpg

Obligatory bewb pic

bewbs.jpg

For a second, bast reminded me of someone.. but then I forgot who.. if they even existed to start with..

Nice pics though :cool: Looks like a good time

Hm... wish i could cook that well.....

fuxx does bring up a good point, surely you should be um... well... you know playing hide the twinky :p

Restless said:
Hm... wish i could cook that well.....

fuxx does bring up a good point, surely you should be um... well... you know playing hide the twinky :p

Did nobody notice the time between my picture post and this post:

bast_imret said:
woooo yea . . . . . that was soooo worth it. :drool:

:fly:

And fuxx, you'll just have to wait till your birthday :hi2u:

Last edited:
SpangeMonkee said:
well, at least one of you is dressesd up. you don't even have a tie on. *shakes head*

I guess the dinner made up for it.

BTW: that dress looks like it would feel good to rub naked flesh up against it. :drool:

Considering the fact that I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt or golf shirt every day, kahkis and a nice shirt are dressed up. Plus I was in the middle of cooking at the time.

Ya, dress is nice to rub on. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
well, at least one of you is dressesd up. you don't even have a tie on. *shakes head*

I guess the dinner made up for it.

BTW: that dress looks like it would feel good to rub naked flesh up against it. :drool:

Even if that's dressed up, it still doesn't look right tgether :p

And Spange, we're waiting for you in the Bubble Trouble tournament. Play your games.

Coqui said:
Even if that's dressed up, it still doesn't look right tgether :p

And Spange, we're waiting for you in the Bubble Trouble tournament. Play your games.

Why not? My belt matched my shoes. :fly:

Yea, get in there and play bitch.

Coqui said:
Yep can't wait to pwn bast :p I'm already in the second tier and waiting to see who my opponent will be.

had your score beat on my second round and it didn't fucking post, but I still used the turn. I'm not playing again till I'm on my home PC.