Dinner w/ lemon_fresh - what would you like?

Who are you?

Who Who
Who Who

I really wanna know.
Oh tell me who are you? You? You?

Ohhhh... You....

fly said:
OMG

No one tell April about this thread...

Oh god no, PLEASE don't tell April. I heard that she ate all the food in Houston. She might want to eat my baby or the cats even. Thank god I don't have any goats in the yard or else they would be in danger too.

lemon_fresh said:
Pick your cut then.
well, i'm a real fan of the new york strip. A nice juicy and delicious new york strip with a double baked potato and broccoli, you'd have my pants off in no time flat.

I'm here for all of your left overs. Not just yours lemon_fresh, but EVERYONE in this thread is in danger of losing them.

:drool:

CletusJones said:
OH LAWNGNOMES!!! what will i bring for my lunch monday then?
You will be starving even if you go out to get food. I will claim it also in the name of all that is fat.
fly.gif

April23 said:
I'm here for all of your left overs. Not just yours lemon_fresh, but EVERYONE in this thread is in danger of losing them.

:drool:

If you'll clean my refrigerator out you can have everything in it.

dreamwalker said:
If you'll clean my refrigerator out you can have everything in it.
Trust me, I'll lick it down and will also get under the veggie drawers to ensure its all taken care of.
heart.gif

April23 said:
Trust me, I'll lick it down and will also get under the veggie drawers to ensure its all taken care of.
heart.gif

Wonderful! :heart:

I think I'm just taking pizza home tonight. You can even stay for supper if you're still hungry. All I ask is that the kids get some pizza :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Wonderful! :heart:

I think I'm just taking pizza home tonight. You can even stay for supper if you're still hungry. All I ask is that the kids get some pizza :fly:
Ok please feed them before I get there, I like my meals "fatted" up.

:shifty: