Dinner w/ lemon_fresh - what would you like?

Personally, I'm always a fan of a nice steak... barring that, pasta dishes can be nice, and homemade pizza is always good (dbzeag makes great pizza...) :cool:

I'd like a big steak, shrimp, asparagus spears and various vegetables cooked in a light olive oil with just a bit of zing added to it. And lots of garlic butter for dipping.

Almost anything I don't have to cook myself after I get home, I'm not picky :D

I have to figure out what to make for supper tonight after I get home, I have no idea what it's going to be.

shrimp scampi

fettucini alfredo

linguini with clams

lemon chicken served over spaghetti

calamari stir fry served over carolina rice

oh wait, those are things I cook

damn thats a lot of carbs...

Hard_Rocker said:
Personally, I'm always a fan of a nice steak... barring that, pasta dishes can be nice, and homemade pizza is always good (dbzeag makes great pizza...) :cool:

Steaks would be a good choice as my father in law is a butcher. What cut would you like? Temperature?

Pizza, ehh, my home made pizza ain't that hot.

Steaks it is.

theacoustician said:
I don't care what you cook, as long as you do it naked.

But what if I have to fry something? I certainly wouldn't want any hot grease to spatter on to any of my parts. Could I at least wear just an apron?

lemon_fresh said:
But what if I have to fry something? I certainly wouldn't want any hot grease to spatter on to any of my parts. Could I at least wear just an apron?
take one for the team, man

lemon_fresh said:
Steaks would be a good choice as my father in law is a butcher. What cut would you like? Temperature?

Pizza, ehh, my home made pizza ain't that hot.

Steaks it is.

oooh, that's a tough one... you decide the cut, medium rare. :heart:

Hard_Rocker said:
oooh, that's a tough one... you decide the cut, medium rare. :heart:

Well do you like a larger cut like a porterhouse or would prefer a filet? Or are you a new york strip sort a poerson?

Personally, a porterhouse for me if I have large appetite or if I'm not that hungry a del monica/rib eye fits the bill.