Dinner Saturday - a.k.a Shawn's Mystery Meat

426454b908b14691.jpg

:fly:

Be a dick to Brad he will Un-invite himself, nicely done :clap:

I was so planning on heading over to Tampa tonight and of course, things got messed up at work and I will not be out of the office till after 5 pm, and then I would need to go home and get all dolled up and then it is a 2 and 1/2 hour drive..... so I will miss out on the fun. I am sad!!

Maybe you all should come to Orlando next weekend.

I was so planning on heading over to Tampa tonight and of course, things got messed up at work and I will not be out of the office till after 5 pm, and then I would need to go home and get all dolled up and then it is a 2 and 1/2 hour drive..... so I will miss out on the fun. I am sad!!

Maybe you all should come to Orlando next weekend.

Ooohh that sucks... call in sick!

Hahaha! I wish I could, except that people called in sick...that is why I am here. Why did I agree to be the woman in charge? You know that works all fine and dandy in the bedroom, but at work...it sort of sucks. *sighs* I shall have a drink on honor of the Tamp celebration though.

Hahaha! I wish I could, except that people called in sick...that is why I am here. Why did I agree to be the woman in charge? You know that works all fine and dandy in the bedroom, but at work...it sort of sucks. *sighs* I shall have a drink on honor of the Tamp celebration though.

Well you missed an awesome time. Wow. If shawn had said that we were going to see a Neil Diamond impersonator, no one would have come. Turned out to be one of the more entertaining evenings we've had in months.

Well you missed an awesome time. Wow. If shawn had said that we were going to see a Neil Diamond impersonator, no one would have come. Turned out to be one of the more entertaining evenings we've had in months.

How about my grandma not knowing who my mom was - oh wait, what about that cops amost coming!

Now if we could only get Amy to slap the tambourine on 2 and 4 instead of 1 e and a 3 e and a...