Dinner plans

I don't think making pizza at home is a good idea unless you have a brick oven in your kitchen/backyard or whereever. My oven doesn't get hot enough to make a proper crust. Plus, all this froo froo pizza really pisses me off. I seem really angry recently.

well I can't make pizza that's simple taste good. I have to spice things up with added features :(

Orly? I will look for recipes now.

I will post mine in a minute if you like.

edit: Like now:

1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp soy sauce
at least 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Throw all that stuff in a skillet and cook it over medium heat until it thickens up a bit. It takes like 5 minutes and it's yummy.

Last edited:
What is a fun way to jazz up chicken and rice?

mango chutney and lemon pepper risotto.

chicken rice soup

eileen's suggestion

baked the chicken (which has been made with slits) in foil with pepper, oregano, basil, and some white wine tightly wrapped on a baking sheet at 375 for 45 mins. Season the rice with toasted pine nuts, a touch of cinnamon, and vermicelli

mango chutney and lemon pepper risotto.

chicken rice soup

eileen's suggestion

baked the chicken (which has been made with slits) in foil with pepper, oregano, basil, and some white wine tightly wrapped on a baking sheet at 375 for 45 mins. Season the rice with toasted pine nuts, a touch of cinnamon, and vermicelli

Pine nuts are complicated aren't they?

Pine nuts are complicated aren't they?

Not at all. Just take a frying pan, put some pine nuts on there, toss constantly until you start smelling nuts and see them start to change colors, then they are done.

Also with the rice, you could cook up some butter peas and very small carrot pices and mix that in with the rice.