Dinner plans

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
so I was thinking about making homemade pizza using a stuffed shell cheese filling to stuff the crust, wrapped with pepperoni, and burshed with garlic butter. pepperoni and peppers to fill the inside of the pizza. cooked on a pizza stone (of course)

What does everyone think?

Either that or two pizzas, one maybe chicken over a basil pesto sauce, then pepperoni onthe other one. I am still torn.

What is everyone else making?

damn you make a lot of threads. i'm making some chicken breasts stuffed with probably a blue cheese and wrapped with bacnon

i'll probably throw together a mushroom risotto on the side. and bacon makes everything better.

Sounds like a hibachi grill.

I don't know what that is. It is a Cafe Rio clone, but that doesn't help either cause they are only in the West. It's a mix on mexican type food with a little tropical twist. They are good but Knyte likes to eat there more than I do.

I don't think making pizza at home is a good idea unless you have a brick oven in your kitchen/backyard or whereever. My oven doesn't get hot enough to make a proper crust. Plus, all this froo froo pizza really pisses me off. I seem really angry recently.

I don't think making pizza at home is a good idea unless you have a brick oven in your kitchen/backyard or whereever. My oven doesn't get hot enough to make a proper crust. Plus, all this froo froo pizza really pisses me off. I seem really angry recently.

do you have a pizza stone? they seem to help the crust get it's thing on in the oven.

if i have the energy to make dinner tonight it'll be a miracle...if so prolly pasta with venison meat sauce

I am not going to make dinner if I can help it. I really hate cooking by myself and then having to clean up the mess all by myself.