Dinner Fixins

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,849
We haven't had a noms thread in a while. And I'm totally sick of not cooking for myself after vacation and lack of grocery shopping until yesterday.

What's everyone been eating? Anything memorable?

Tonight I'm making chicken satay skewers and will be having them with some jasmine rice and a salad. I also made a casserole to graze on for the week: roasted summer veggies, red potatoes, chicken, in a honey white wine dijon sauce. It was a suggestion from Valve when I cried about not knowing what to cook, so we'll see how it turns out :eek:

I had baked tortilla chips con queso for lunch. Haven't thought about what we are having for dinner.

Haven't cooked anything crazy lately.

I had baked tortilla chips con queso for lunch. Haven't thought about what we are having for dinner.

Haven't cooked anything crazy lately.

oooh, the tortilla chips sound really good. did you make them, buy them, eat them elsewhere? i want to try to make my own tortilla chips (or tortillas for that matter) but haven't gotten brave enough

oooh, the tortilla chips sound really good. did you make them, buy them, eat them elsewhere? i want to try to make my own tortilla chips (or tortillas for that matter) but haven't gotten brave enough

They were from a bag. I was being lazy. :fly:

Homemade tortilla chips still warm I bet are yummy!

mad jambalaya and hot crab dip the other day.

oh, and Homemade strawberry sorbet fucking rules.