Dinner and a movie from UF - WINNER POSTED

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,110
Steam
mattressfish
I was going to post a poll for the winner, but I thought that one really stood out to me as the best. So, that said, I'm changing the rules. ;)

The winner of the cell phone picture contest is:
Kiwi
(Plz PM me with your address)

Honorable mentions go to:
JPatrick - Oddly arsty, faggot
Coqui - The only thing more extreme than a Coqui is a mini-Coqui! :heart:

Sarcasmo almost made the list, as I was initially fooled thinking that it was a cell phone cam - only to find he converted a real pic into a gif to make it grainy. Fucker. :fly:

protest! I captured a moment in the raw on a phone whereas the rest were staged...preplanned pics fly in the face of the entire purpose of this whole thread :p

I DEMAND A RECOUNT :D

protest! I captured a moment in the raw on a phone whereas the rest were staged...preplanned pics fly in the face of the entire purpose of this whole thread :p

I DEMAND A RECOUNT :D

pfft, I didn't even look when I took my pic. just held the phone out the window while I was driving and managed to get an awesome shot

Oh well. Elaine and I haven't gone out in over 6 months. I guess we'll have to wait another 6 months. :(

Hey, it's been over 7 months for me. And by the time I get to use this, it will have been 8 months with no date without at least one kid in tow.

Supposedly Tony Stark suits up as Iron Man in the Hulk movie and they fight for a few minutes. If nothing else that makes The Hulk worth seeing. :D