Thread Dilemma in a dive bar

Isn't it funny how so many chicks just up and disappear on their friends when they get a serious relationship going...

Why the hell are you all like that?

It's ingrained in us to act as if we are ready to breed and have a family (even tho we may not want kids) so the friend relationships get thrown to the side.

I understand why she has disappeared and don't hold it against her.

I know guys that have done the same thing too so it isn't strictly chicks that do this.

You get excited about new relationships and you want to spend all of your time with the person. Then you make plans and go places and do more things and before you know it it's been 12 months since you saw any of your other friends. A good way to remedy that is to call the person and say "Hey, you want to go grab a drink Friday night?"

You get excited about new relationships and you want to spend all of your time with the person. Then you make plans and go places and do more things and before you know it it's been 12 months since you saw any of your other friends. A good way to remedy that is to call the person and say "Hey, you want to go grab a drink Friday night?"
Or delete all their contact info and forget they ever existed.

It's ingrained in us to act as if we are ready to breed and have a family (even tho we may not want kids) so the friend relationships get thrown to the side.

I understand why she has disappeared and don't hold it against her.

I know guys that have done the same thing too so it isn't strictly chicks that do this.

Did Dharma send you an email saying she was moving on with her man and thanks for the friendship but now it's over?