WTF Digital Drugs? Really?

I tried to leave a comment to tell her how fucking stupid that is, but she screens them to prevent people from popping her all knowing mom bubble.

toad.jpg

Theres no way this shit is real

http://blogs.chron.com/goodmombadmom/2010/07/cyber_dealing.html

A "sound" that you listen to and it gets you high?
Sounds like BS to me.

I didn't read the article or any part of the thread, but there was a study with a lab rat. The rat had a button that it could push to hear a high pitched noise that stimulated the pleasure center of its brain. The rat stopped eating and drinking and did nothing but push this button and eventually died from exertion.

K, that is all.

I can't wait until someone e-doses everyone in a forum and then you hear about some kid who jumped out his window cause he was high off e-drugs and thought he could fly and then the parents try to sue the internets. I hope I get e-dosed without my knowledge or consent. I could use a little pick me up.

I didn't read the article or any part of the thread, but there was a study with a lab rat. The rat had a button that it could push to hear a high pitched noise that stimulated the pleasure center of its brain. The rat stopped eating and drinking and did nothing but push this button and eventually died from exertion.

K, that is all.

Moral of the story? Don't fap so much

K, that is all.

Did you learn that from DARE?