Diddy is SUCH a douchebag

I apologize for I should have prefaced that statement with the following:

I'd rather listen to a flabby hunk of whale shit with a decent university degree talk for over two minutes.

I'm the king of confusion. You'll also note that I did not capitalize 'king' for reasons I should not have to say. :fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly:

What the hell is a "Diddy"?

boxart_ds_diddy_kong_racing.jpg

I would like to change my name but it would only be once. I know this girl who wants to change her name to Cinnamon.

She's not kidding.

My wife's ex-boyfriend and his wife both changed their last names to Goodheart when they got married. We went to the wedding. They are totally smelly hippy types. I laughed so hard at the whole thing. They even had hats made with their new last names.

I used to know a girl whose parents were hippies that was named gentle heart...her parents birthed her on a commune

The fact Diddy went from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy to diddy is proof he's a douchebag.

Dont forget about Sean Puffy Combs...

Guy wouldn't have been much higher than a Lil John without Biggies death. He is not a good artist IMO and played out a friends death for nothing but profit. When you make your start because of someone with talent(again relative) dying, you always have something to prove.