Diddy is SUCH a douchebag

um.. he has swagger, which I respect.

he's pretty much self-made, which I respect.

he tends to put egomaniacal artists in their place and tell 'em when they suck and need to get better.

he has style.

"go get my cheesecake!" dunno if you saw that episode, but he sent the original makin the band'rs to brooklyn or somethin for his cheesecake. they beefed and he said to either get the cheesecake, or get back on the bus to wherever they came from. I got a buddy who builds Publix's in the southeast and HE quotes that line. says he's got employees who complain, nag, moan, about their job requirements.. hey, either go get the cheesecake (i.e., do you focking job and appreciate the employment) or get to steppin.

again, I didn't watch the vid that I think is at the beginning of this thread, it may be an example of none of the above.

but his shows, "making the band" and "i wanna' work for diddy", are entertaining to me. but I'ma sucker for reality TV. especially industry based.

watch the vid at the beginning which is why everyone is so uptight. it's pretty much "Oh noes diddy can't use his private lear jet to fly around the world..gas is so high diddy has to fly with the normal people. what ever will diddy do about this?"

watch the vid at the beginning which is why everyone is so uptight. it's pretty much "Oh noes diddy can't use his private lear jet to fly around the world..gas is so high diddy has to fly with the normal people. what ever will diddy do about this?"
i didn't get that vibe. i got more "i'm just a regular guy. yeah, i own a jet, but i'm not made of money so most of the time i gotta fly coach"

:fly:

He has no talent, therefore shouldn't say a word.

I don't think you necc have to have talent to recognize it.

as a rapper? dude's buns.

but as a producer? an executive producer? I mean.. he produced all BIG's albums. those classics don't happen by accident. you have to put people in a position to make hits, guide em.