Diddy is SUCH a douchebag

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
What the hell is a "Diddy"?

Random thought: When I talk to or about my father I call him Daddio, when Puff Daddy went to P Diddy my father started ending his emails with "Diddio."

He's an odd duck. He also talks about his "crib." This is a very southern middle eastern man.

Just odd.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
What the hell is a "Diddy"?

boxart_ds_diddy_kong_racing.jpg

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
I would like to change my name but it would only be once. I know this girl who wants to change her name to Cinnamon.

She's not kidding.

My wife's ex-boyfriend and his wife both changed their last names to Goodheart when they got married. We went to the wedding. They are totally smelly hippy types. I laughed so hard at the whole thing. They even had hats made with their new last names.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I used to know a girl whose parents were hippies that was named gentle heart...her parents birthed her on a commune

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
The fact Diddy went from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy to diddy is proof he's a douchebag.

Dont forget about Sean Puffy Combs...

Guy wouldn't have been much higher than a Lil John without Biggies death. He is not a good artist IMO and played out a friends death for nothing but profit. When you make your start because of someone with talent(again relative) dying, you always have something to prove.