Did you know?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,116
Steam
mattressfish
* If you're one in a million in China, there are 1,300 people just like you.

* The average American will have 10-14 jobs, by the time they are 38.

* 1 out of 4 employees are working for a company that they have been employed with for less than a year.

* There are about 540,000 words in the English language, about five times as many as during Shakespeare's time.

More:
http://uselessforum.com/crap/didyouknow.wmv

BT-prose-gallery-402.jpg

nice video, it got boring very soon though.

I have experience in literature, and honestly don't give a shit. Who cares who wrote it? Its not as if we can go thank them now. Its not like we know who "Homer" is either.

If you have a background in literature why didnt you point out that Shakespeare did not write 'prose'? It's mostly blank verse.

Useless stat: You cannot sneeze without partially or fully closing your eyelids.

oh dude i'm totally going to try to break that rule today. i've been sneezing every ten minutes.

edit: will my eyes fall out if i succeed?

Because I don't get off on correctly every little thing.

shit head

And it is not mostly blank verse, it is MOSTLY Iambic Pentameter. Don't fuck with a Lit major.

Oooo shexy. She knows English. His later plays employed more blank verse though (The Tempest), than the early ones. Prose is completely wrong in any case.

Edit: It's like saying Paradise Lost is prose.

Do you have any experience in literature? No? Then don't talk about something you don't understand.

What in God's name is your problem?

I posted a link where someone could dive into a bunch of stuff about the subject.

So, where is my commentary, dickweed?

:rolleyes: