Did you know that kids in Belaraus (sp)....

They will probably take over the world with their mutant powers.

NeedMoreEmo said:

Exactly what I felt like. Russia is so damn huge, and of course it stands to reason with my luck that the one place she is from happens to be Chernobyl. She had some really sad stroies about the whole situation though. She let me off the hook. :p

Baron Von Awesome said:
Exactly what I felt like. Russia is so damn huge, and of course it stands to reason with my luck that the one place she is from happens to be Chernobyl. She had some really sad stroies about the whole situation though. She let me off the hook. :p

Considering how vast Russia is it's surprising how little their population really is. Like more than half of Russia is inhabitated. I love watching Russian gymnasts, they're so hawt :drool:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Considering how vast Russia is it's surprising how little their population really is. Like more than half of Russia is inhabitated. I love watching Russian gymnasts, they're so hawt :drool:

Russian gymnasts scare me a little, too manly and hard.

NeedMoreEmo said:
That would be gymnasts in general.

Ive been working out a lot recently and all my legs are firm like theirs. Too bad I cant do back flips, although I did on impulse when someone was tickling me once. :fly:
please, talk more about your nice, firm legs and your contortionist exhibitions :drool:

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: If I get my digicam working again Ill give you some pics I guess. Im not sure I should post them for the general population, they might get too excited. :fly:

so how old are you now?