Did you exist a universe ago?

Forrest Dump said:
Nothing in nature repeats itself with exact precision.
Not even identical twins are truly identical.There will always be subtle differences , and on a universal scale those subtle differences will be built upon in a grand scale and in the end universe "a" will be nothing like universe "b".
Good point. I tend to agree with you in that even the most minor difference would be amplified a thousand fold over the course of universal growth. So, if thats the case, would your former self be cooler or suckier then your current you?

Pancake Wagon said:
Good point. I tend to agree with you in that even the most minor difference would be amplified a thousand fold over the course of universal growth. So, if thats the case, would your former self be cooler or suckier then your current you?

Well he sure as hell couldnt get any cooler

elpmis said:
but that's what I'm talking about - word on the street is that even the hard drive collapses

theoretically speaking you would have to start over again with nothing - just like the first time
To get something from essentially nothing you need to deal in forces that we cannot fathom.

Pancake Wagon said:
To get something from essentially nothing you need to deal in forces that we cannot fathom.
you mean... you mean like God?

OH SNAP CRACK THE BEERS OPEN FOLKS

The universe is a MMORPG. Every few billion years God upgrades the server. We're on Universe 3.5 right now.

perrybible1.jpg