Did you exist a universe ago?

S

smileynev

Well, did you? If the universe is constantly expanding until it peters out into nothing, probably not. But, if its true that the universe eventually collapses back in upon itself and reemerges again, then is it possible that we have all existed in a previous reality?

no. if people are even still around when the universe stops expanding and starts to collapse back in on it self everyone would be burned up by the approaching stars long before they even got really close.

ieholly said:
no. if people are even still around when the universe stops expanding and starts to collapse back in on it self everyone would be burned up by the approaching stars long before they even got really close.

As in previous lives.

April23 said:
As in previous lives.

how does that have anything to do with an expanding and contracting universe? i b so confused.

ieholly said:
how does that have anything to do with an expanding and contracting universe? i b so confused.
You, as in your exact duplicate, in this exact place, but a different time.

Forrest Dump said:
Im sure that in all previous existances you were just as fat as you are now.
Fatness is a universal constant. It can neither be added or removed, but only change forms.

Pancake Wagon said:
You, as in your exact duplicate, in this exact place, but a different time.

lol. i don’t think i was reincarnated. i bet you were a squirrel in your last life.

Forrest Dump said:
Al Roker still freaks me out with his skinny body but his big round head
He looks like a friggin lollypop ffs

its true. :fly:

ieholly said:
lol. i don’t think i was reincarnated. i bet you were a squirrel in your last life.
Not reincarnated per say. Just you, in a previous universe, in the same job, same life, etc. But in a previous time if, in fact, time is linear from universe to universe.