Did we have a Christmas list thread yet?

Pandora said:
What's that ya say? Sorry I can't hear too well while I'm shoving delicious Williams Sonoma pancakes in my mouf that theac made for me, JJ, Bast and not you. :p

:fly:

theacoustician said:
How about I stuff them up my ass and sh*t them into your mouf.

Hmm, I think I'm getting the better deal here :D

elpmis said:
already ripped through your first set of rear tires eh?

That's a nice hook up from your pops - I wish my dad could fork out 500 bucks 4 me to buy new rears :(

what do u drive?
my rears were pretty shot when I got the car...I drive it like I stole but have only done a few big smoky burnouts...a good number of power slides though...surprised they lasted this long actually

why_ask_why said:
what do u drive?
my rears were pretty shot when I got the car...I drive it like I stole but have only done a few big smoky burnouts...a good number of power slides though...surprised they lasted this long actually
It's not a Z06, but it does have a pair of high performance summer tires for shoes - I've got a '04 G35 Sport Coupe (6 Speed)

My 18' Michelin Pilot Sports have lasted me about 24K miles, which is about average - I've been driving around on near bald rear tires lately, been too busy to get a new pair of rears :D

I'll probably just garage the car until the spring though, I've got an old Maxima that's front wheel drive for the snow

elpmis said:
It's not a Z06, but it does have a pair of high performance summer tires for shoes - I've got a '04 G35 Sport Coupe (6 Speed)

My 18' Michelin Pilot Sports have lasted me about 24K miles, which is about average - I've been driving around on near bald rear tires lately, been too busy to get a new pair of rears :D

I'll probably just garage the car until the spring though, I've got an old Maxima that's front wheel drive for the snow

good car! did that come with the brembos? :drool:
no snow here :D

why_ask_why said:
good car! did that come with the brembos? :drool:
no snow here :D
Yes

Since I got a manual transmission the 18 inch wheels and Brembo brakes came with it as part of the "sport" package

elpmis said:

Im scorin in the Maxima

elpmis said:

So you wouldn't do this?

dumass.jpg

theacoustician said:
I told you how to fix that :shifty:
nothing will work. me giving up hope won't even work. the only way i'll get it is if i ask someone else to get it for me. or just pick up one of the four i already have at my parents house:p

Coqui said:
:fly: because your power was out? And you couldn't see in the dark? :fly:

it was just a normal day as far as I saw...roads were clean and there were no iced trees or any precipitation at all :confused: