Did we have a Christmas list thread yet?

Pandora said:
What's that ya say? Sorry I can't hear too well while I'm shoving delicious Williams Sonoma pancakes in my mouf that theac made for me, JJ, Bast and not you. :p

:fly:

You are a wicked and horrible person. I curse you to a life of unhappiness, mouf crapping, and ingrown toenails, until such time you leave your husband and run away with me.

Sarcasmo said:
You are a wicked and horrible person. I curse you to a life of unhappiness, mouf crapping, and ingrown toenails, until such time you leave your husband and run away with me.

I'm trying to decide if I want cherries, strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries in my pancakes.... or maybe all of the above? And should I have them with the regular William Sonoma hot chocolate, or the hot chocolate with peppermint? decisions....decisions..... either way will be good with those yummy ginormous gourmet marshmallows they came with. :drool:

Damn I just cannot wait! Maybe I'll have him make some up tomorrow morning, while I'm sleeping in....since I don't have to work n'all.

:pandora:

Pandora said:
I'm trying to decide if I want cherries, strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries in my pancakes.... or maybe all of the above? And should I have them with the regular William Sonoma hot chocolate, or the hot chocolate with peppermint? decisions....decisions..... either way will be good with those yummy ginormous gourmet marshmallows they came with. :drool:

Damn I just cannot wait! Maybe I'll have him make some up tomorrow morning, while I'm sleeping in....since I don't have to work n'all.

ocrap Im coming to your house for breakfast:drool:

Pandora said:

raspberry pancakes and peppermint hot chocolate please :drool:

getting:
2 new rear tires from my dad:D
some clothes i already got in the mail and opened
buying myself a new cymbal and stand for my drumset

why_ask_why said:
getting:
2 new rear tires from my dad:D
some clothes i already got in the mail and opened
buying myself a new cymbal and stand for my drumset
already ripped through your first set of rear tires eh?

That's a nice hook up from your pops - I wish my dad could fork out 500 bucks 4 me to buy new rears :(