Hawt Did Obama hire a gay judge?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So Obama is nominating Solicitor General Elena Kagan to the newly opened position on the Supreme Court. Rumors have been around that she is actually a lesbian and from looking at the frocks she wears, I tend to agree with them.

What are your thoughts? Could this be the first gay person on the panel? She has been keeping quite mum about the whole issue because I am sure she accurately feels being an out lesbian would hurt her chances of getting the position.

Do you think she would ever come out AFTER she got the position?

Do you think the trial-by-fire Sotamoyer got will be revisited with Elena?

Definite bull dyke. I'm more concerned that she has never been a judge though. Gay people are just gay. Judges who aren't judges could be disastrous.

I hope she is, and I hope she does come out soon.

This is a move in the right direction for this country..

Definite bull dyke. I'm more concerned that she has never been a judge though. Gay people are just gay. Judges who aren't judges could be disastrous.

This is true. Do you think this and the lesbian thing will come up in the scathing inquisition expected by the Republicans that actually isn't even mandatory or required for the position?

Well the rumors of her sexuality came into light via her voting record for issues (very pro-gay) and she is "single" and does not make mention anywhere about her sexuality. Traditionally those are the clues one needs to make that assumption.

It may be good that she wasn't a judge before. She could bring a different view point to the Supreme Court.

I'm very tired of the bad calls the courts have been making. That lawsuit against Ryobi saws was bullshit. You should only be able to sue for design flaws not the fact that someone hasn't added a non mandated technology to their product that would have driven the price of the product up drastically. You can't sue a car manufacturer for not having airbags in the doors just becuase a more expensive car does have that feature.

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2010/03/06/man_wins_15m_in_first_of_its_kind_saw_case/

She easily could just be a hideous bitch of a woman that reflexively drives men away during the day and buries her face in a bucket of Haagen-Dazs at night while crying about how no one loves her.

So you are saying she is a lesbian?

just what we need in the legal system - more bitches with iron vaginas trying to fucking validate themselves in a world of men

It may be good that she wasn't a judge before. She could bring a different view point to the Supreme Court.

I'm very tired of the bad calls the courts have been making. That lawsuit against Ryobi saws was bullsh*t. You should only be able to sue for design flaws not the fact that someone hasn't added a non mandated technology to their product that would have driven the price of the product up drastically. You can't sue a car manufacturer for not having airbags in the doors just becuase a more expensive car does have that feature.

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2010/03/06/man_wins_15m_in_first_of_its_kind_saw_case/

What does that judgment have to do with the Supreme Court?

Supreme Court justices are not trial judges. They use their significant know-how to intrepret legislative and constitutional applicability. They examine lower court rulings and issue judge made law that influences every person in the country. There should be absolutely no way that a person who has never been a judge before should be able to become the highest judicial authority in the nation. Would you really want a general who has never been a soldier, or a chief of police who was never a cop?

Last edited:
this is what i hate about the USA

WHO CARES IF SHES A LESBIAN? WHO FUCKING CARES??
WHAT SHE DOES IN HER BEDROOM IS HER BIZNESS!!!
ITS WHAT SHE DOES IN THE OFFICE THAT MATTERS.
WHOOOOOOO GIVES A FUCK IF HER SEXUALITY CAME TO LIGHT? DOES IT MAKE HER LESS OF A PERSON FOR THE JOB? NO. IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT.
YOU AMERICANS JUST NEED TO BE UP IN EVERYONES FUCKING BIZNESS!
LAND OF THE FREE? MY ASS!

thanx

Actually it means a lot.

For one it speaks of her character. If she is ashamed of the fact she is a lesbian, she will be sheepish with how she votes so as not to out herself. Also as recent events have kept recycling, being a closet case makes you do very stupid things, including being involved with some of the most anti-gay organizations in the country.

Part of a "trial by fire" is to determine the ethical history of the perspective justice. If they cannot ascertain that be she is being coy with something as fundamental as her sexuality, this paints a very bad color on that already heinous business suit she's already wearing.

It matters to the LGBT faction of the US because it will give hope and inspiration to many people if there is someone that is proud of being in this group at the upper end of the political system; like they can achieve something positive in their lives that doesn't start with an H.

What does that judgment have to do with the Supreme Court?

Supreme Court justices are not trial judges. They use their significant judicial know-how to intrepret legislative and constitutional applicability. There should be absolutely no way that a person who has never been a judge before should be able to become the highest judicial authority in the nation.

I meant courts in general. The last bad Supreme Court call was when they allowed companies to spend however much they wanted on individuals politic campaigns. Your next president could be the Goldman Sachs employee of the month and give them their bailout.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/22/us/politics/22scotus.html

Someone that hasn't been a judge before may better represent the common person. Most courts don't even recognize the full power that juries have anymore and don't inform juries of that power.

"If the jury feels the law is unjust, we recognize the undisputed power of the jury to acquit, even if its verdict is contrary to the law as given by a judge, and contrary to the evidence...If the jury feels that the law under which the defendant is accused is unjust, or that exigent circumstances justified the actions of the accused, or for any reason which appeals to their logic or passion, the jury has the power to acquit, and the courts must abide by that decision.
4th Circuit Court of Appeals, United States v. Moylan, 1969"

Hell some judges even over turn jury decisions and that is illegal in almost all of the states by their very own State Constitutions.

Last edited:
america is shit - search "Beau" on facebook to see how many people are legitimately touting this as their name.

shitehawkery at it's finest. and fuck your drivethru-ATM's.

america is shit - search "Beau" on facebook to see how many people are legitimately touting this as their name.

shitehawkery at it's finest. and fuck your drivethru-ATM's.

:lol: This is the greatest proof of any point in the history of the universe :lol: :heart: