Hawt Did Obama hire a gay judge?

I meant courts in general. The last bad Supreme Court call was when they allowed companies to spend however much they wanted on individuals politic campaigns.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/22/us/politics/22scotus.html

"Bad" as in you didn't agree with it, or as in they were legally obligated to impose the spending ban? The Supreme Court interprets laws. If the majority found that there is no real legal justification to impose a spending ban, then that is a pretty compelling conclusion. Whether you or I think that there SHOULD be a spending ban isn't the issue. That's decided at the legislative level.

Last edited:
nice trolling.
no, i didnt get the job cuz i have ties to the talibanz.
can you tell me why you're still a single man living alone with 56 cats well in to his 40s?
yeah i thought so

When I get 56 cats, and get well into my 40's, I'll tell you.

Until then, my reason is simple. Over medicated nutbags who used to smoke cock for cash have made me happier to just not have to deal with any of you. No psycho hosebeast bringing home a dog to shit in my shoes, or having CBT because she can't cope, or sportin' the herpz from some dude she needed to make a quick $50 off when daddy cut her off the trust fund.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
When I get 56 cats, and get well into my 40's, I'll tell you.

Until then, my reason is simple. Over medicated nutbags who used to smoke cock for cash have made me happier to just not have to deal with any of you. No psycho hosebeast bringing home a dog to shit in my shoes, or having CBT because she can't cope, or sportin' the herpz from some dude she needed to make a quick $50 off when daddy cut her off the trust fund.

Knock it off.

There are plenty of great women out there. They're just on the internet talking about how all men must have brain tumors.

Definite bull dyke. I'm more concerned that she has never been a judge though. Gay people are just gay. Judges who aren't judges could be disastrous.

amazingly enough, I think that's her best quality. it'd be interesting to see interpretations from someone that hasn't been putting out rulings her entire career

maybe

"Bad" as in you didn't agree with it, or as in they were legally obligated to impose the spending ban? The Supreme Court interprets laws. If the majority found that there is no real legal justification to impose a spending ban, then that is a pretty compelling conclusion. Whether you or I think that there SHOULD be a spending ban isn't the issue. That's decided at the legislative level.

I bet you everyone of them will have no problems getting funds for whatever future endeavors they choose.

We could argue all day but neither of us has any real effect on the government or the laws anymore. One vote doesn't carry the power it once had. You can refuse to pay your taxes and they'll just take the money from you anyway. You can take your gun and protest like the second amendment says is your right and they'll take your gun from your house when you're not at home and call you a terrorist and lock you up.

Last edited:
amazingly enough, I think that's her best quality. it'd be interesting to see interpretations from someone that hasn't been putting out rulings her entire career

maybe

Again, this isn't Podunk County Court at Law #2. This is the highest court in the land. Their rulings are landmarks.

Again, this isn't Podunk County Court at Law #2. This is the highest court in the land. Their rulings are landmarks.

She's the former Dean of Harvard Law, and the current Solicitor General. The issue of not having handled courtroom litigation is kind of moot next to those qualifications.

She's the former Dean of Harvard Law, and the current Solicitor General. The issue of not having handled courtroom litigation is kind of moot next to those qualifications.

She's been the Solicitor General for one year. Other than that she has been...a teacher. Knowing what judges do, in theory, and being a judge are not the same. Not even remotely. Oh and she was an associate advisor under Bill Clinton too.

With the number of talented Appellate Court justices at his disposal, this nomination is a bit comical.

Last edited:
She's been the Solicitor General for one year. Other than that she has been...a teacher. Knowing what judges do, in theory, and being a judge are not the same. Not even remotely. Oh and she was an associate advisor under Bill Clinton too.

With the number of talented Appellate Court justices at his disposal, this nomination is a bit comical.

But I'm sure she eats a mean taco.

I see no reason she can't be a competent SCJ. Your points are valid but objectively she could pick up the job quite well and do a great job.

yeah but honestly, I don't think this will make things any worse than anyone else they'll nominate

at this point it's a fucking crapshoot. we're fucked no matter what, might as well enjoy the ride down

Personally I care about this because DOMA will be brought to the courts next year as well as the appeal of the Prop 8 ruling later this year. Whatever judge is put in place is a direct impact on those rulings (obviously) and a part of my life personally.

i hope bulldykes run the USA one day... and eventually the world

Indeed. They are good with money, they can build and remodel a house to actually last a rain storm (pointing to you fucking Texas). The lipstick lezzing are nice eye candy (for most).