Hawt Did I read it right that Drool is 44 today?

Also, I was in a gamestop earlier, and the people working there were WAY too enthusiastic about working a minimum wage job selling vidja games.
I suspect they were pumping some kind of happy through the air handlers, but it was no match for my usual GrumpOmatic Fuckoffatronic Attitude Shield, and I escaped unaffected.

I take it you didn't get the job then.

Also, I was in a gamestop earlier, and the people working there were WAY too enthusiastic about working a minimum wage job selling vidja games.
I suspect they were pumping some kind of happy through the air handlers, but it was no match for my usual GrumpOmatic Fuckoffatronic Attitude Shield, and I escaped unaffected.
I read this in your dad's voice.

Superb.

@Drool-Boy outside work where do you get your bar-stock if you need something? Im looking on amazon industrial, but not finding what i need.

I need some alumninum bar stock. 3/8th thick by an inch or so wide. Not too much of it, maybe 6-8 inches

Last edited by a moderator:
nevermind the above

Found some

6061 Aluminum Rectangular Bar, Unpolished (Mill) Finish, Extruded, T6511 Temper, ASTM B221, 3/8" Thickness, 3/4" Width, 12" Length

7 bucks, amazon prime. Thatll do.

Generac wants to charge 111 bucks for this customized tool

$T2eC16VHJIYE9qUcNlGKBQCDBc)ROg~~60_57.JPG

Which consists of a 7/16 bolt, and two pieces of flat stock. I can make that shit even without work resources.

nevermind the above

Found some

6061 Aluminum Rectangular Bar, Unpolished (Mill) Finish, Extruded, T6511 Temper, ASTM B221, 3/8" Thickness, 3/4" Width, 12" Length

7 bucks, amazon prime. Thatll do.

Generac wants to charge 111 bucks for this customized tool

$T2eC16VHJIYE9qUcNlGKBQCDBc)ROg~~60_57.JPG

Which consists of a 7/16 bolt, and two pieces of flat stock. I can make that shit even without work resources.

111$ for that thing? Wtf.

Cobb salad is amazing. Please explain the connection.

Also, hi @Pandora

I think she used to live in Cobb county, GA. Might still.

Ha! No that isn't really the connection. One night IBWIP, Pandora and I were driving down the road discussing what might be in Cobb salad and none of us knew. We were saying it was the sort of thing we would look up if we were close to a computer (I guess this was prior to smart phones being in everyone's pocket) but we knew we'd forget by the time we got near one. IBWIP solved the problem by saying nothing but Cobb Salad over and over again for the rest of the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! No that isn't really the connection. One night IBWIP, Pandora and I were driving down the road discussing what might be in Cobb salad and none of us knew. We were saying it was the sort of thing we would look up if we were close to a computer (I guess this was prior to smart phones being in everyone's pocket) but we knew we'd forget by the time we got near one. IBWIP solved the problem by saying nothing but Cobb Salad over and over again for the rest of the trip.

Hey, we remembered to look it up, didn't we?

It's just a variant of a chef salad but usually has avocado. Did I get it right?