Did I miss an important plot point (Matrix Thread)

The Whole Matrix Story in a Nutshell

By Elpmis

Neo wanted it up the butt the whole movie but the sex wasn't that satisfying until Morpheous used his big black cock to rip into Neo's cinnamon ring well this ass rape really opened up Neo's eyes so now he's thinking 'holy shit man I got fucked so hard for so long kinda like a robot' which made Neo understand that Sentinels were bad motherfuckers but no one should be fucking any mothers that's why it was fucked up when they fucked with the Oracle cause she only wanted to bake some cookies and maybe tell Neo he had to save the world which was a lot to swallow like Morpheous' load so he dies at the end.

elpmis said:
The Whole Matrix Story in a Nutshell

By Elpmis

Neo wanted it up the butt the whole movie but the sex wasn't that satisfying until Morpheous used his big black cock to rip into Neo's cinnamon ring well this ass rape really opened up Neo's eyes so now he's thinking 'holy shit man I got fucked so hard for so long kinda like a robot' which made Neo understand that Sentinels were bad motherfuckers but no one should be fucking any mothers that's why it was fucked up when they fucked with the Oracle cause she only wanted to bake some cookies and maybe tell Neo he had to save the world which was a lot to swallow like Morpheous' load so he dies at the end.

wait . . . . NEO DIES???

*tear*