Dicks

Bubbles said:
Richard Cranium = Dick Head
This thread is scary. I was just commenting to April about how my real name has a combition of much the same quality (actually pervy vs. insulting though).

FlamingGlory said:
This thread is scary. I was just commenting to April about how my real name has a combition of much the same quality (actually pervy vs. insulting though).

gay cumbucket?

FlamingGlory said:
*withdrawn after leaving it up for people to read WITHOUT QUOTING*

awww, come on. just cause i'm old and felll asleep doesnt mean you have to edit. besides, we all know theac knows what you typed to begin with and will hold it against you wheterh you edited or not.

thrawn said:
awww, come on. just cause i'm old and felll asleep doesnt mean you have to edit. besides, we all know theac knows what you typed to begin with and will hold it against you wheterh you edited or not.
lmao

edited again just for thrawn

Last edited:
A few jobs ago I worked with a guy who's name was Richard Dickey.

What's even better? I was working for Wang.

"Hi, this is Dick Dickey from Wang calling about your equipment failure."

Was planning on merging this with the joke thread, but it seems to have taken it's own matter.

My wife was telling me about her mom who went by the name Peg. She was dating a man named Harry Legg. If they would have gotten married, they would have been Harry and Peg Legg.

The job I had before working for Wang was a call center job providing tech support and dispatch services for a printer repair company. One day I got a call from a customer who was named Harold Buttman.

<shakes head>

It goes without saying I had to put him on hold for a minute so I could giggle like twelve-year-old.