i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
Square cut or pear shape
These rocks won't lose their shape
Cause diamonds
Diamonds
Diamonds are a girl's best friend

I'm thinking about buying a "Right Hand Ring". My Dad is a jeweler and he says that it is very normal for women that are not married to buy a diamond for themselves. I know you all have told me to stop looking and that I'm still young and to stop worrying, but would it be wrong to buy my own diamond out of desperation?

Every girl I know spoils the shit out of themself, so I don't think it would make a difference if you bought a ring for your own finger. If you lay in bed at night and use a manly voice, however, then you've got some problems.

And why the hell are you so paranoid about all of this? You're 25. Big deal. You'll be married by 30, you'll see. It just takes quality guys longer to come around and settle down for life and family. Girls are ready when they're like 12, guys....not so much.

That would depend on how nice of a diamond you're looking for yourself. If you buy yourself a 1 carat diamond ring then maybe it's desperation ;)

I want a big diamond solitaire. I would wear it on my right hand rather than my left. Earrings or a bracelet wont cut it, I want a pretty ring. I would exchange rings with you April, but you're on my list of "People I have to tolerate because I love them, even though they're in a happy relationship", so I don't think that would work out. :fly:

:sigh: I guess I'll just have to wait. :(

Bubbles said:
I want a big diamond solitaire. I would wear it on my right hand rather than my left. Earrings or a bracelet wont cut it, I want a pretty ring. I would exchange rings with you April, but you're on my list of "People I have to tolerate because I love them, even though they're in a happy relationship", so I don't think that would work out. :fly:

:sigh: I guess I'll just have to wait. :(
=( So does this mean you don't love me like I love you?

April23 said:
=( So does this mean you don't love me like I love you?

No, no, no.........you misunderstand my little Buttercup. I have a tendency of cutting my friends and aquaintences if they are in happy relationships because I hate feeling like the third wheel all the time. I love you too much to do that to you. :heart:

Bubbles said:
No, no, no.........you misunderstand my little Buttercup. I have a tendency of cutting my friends and aquaintences if they are in happy relationships because I hate feeling like the third wheel all the time. I love you too much to do that to you. :heart:

Aww okie pookie bear. :heart:

Bubbles said:
I want a big diamond solitaire. I would wear it on my right hand rather than my left. Earrings or a bracelet wont cut it, I want a pretty ring.
Have you thought about a 3 or 5 stone ring? That wouldn't look near as "weird" to me to see if it were on your right hand. Sadly though, most men when they see big diamonds they usually think you are taken. I do have a diamond ring on my right hand, but it's small and set in a cool weave looking thing. If you wouldn't mind a smaller diamond, you might find some channel sets or multi diamond rings that would look just as pretty as a big solitare.

kiwi said:
I also think it could be misleading and scream desperation. Get a bracelet.

What's amusing is that I can see one of your sisters doing the very same thing now that I think about it.

Last edited: