Halp Dharma's Butt Lisp

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
So, I've recently been thinking about how much I love to travel. I've decided that a good life goal is to visit every state in my glorious country.

What US cities do you love? Where should I go people???

Go to Montreal, I know it's not in the US, but they have a pretty cool culture that is unlike anywhere else in North America. You don't need to speak french there, and I think you would enjoy it. You could also drive to Vermont from there so you could knock a state off your list.

Go to Montreal, I know it's not in the US, but they have a pretty cool culture that is unlike anywhere else in North America. You don't need to speak french there, and I think you would enjoy it. You could also drive to Vermont from there so you could knock a state off your list.

There is a whole separate list for outside the US! I must see my FL friend who moved there for a job, I must have some mutual bleeding with Keeks, I must sleep oustide your window, and my sister wants to go to the Shakespeare festival in Montreal one year.

Manhattan is fun for a couple of days.

Same with Seattle.

There's no cities in CT worth seeing, unless it's just to visit Mark Twain's house.

Otherwise, Chester/East Haddam is better to see Gillette's Castle.

Boston is fun for a few hours.

If you go to NH, Manchvegas is where it's at.

Actually, no, if you go to NH skip the cities and see the White Mountains and Mt. Monadnock.

There is a whole separate list for outside the US! I must see my FL friend who moved there for a job, I must have some mutual bleeding with Keeks, I must sleep oustide your window, and my sister wants to go to the Shakespeare festival in Montreal one year.

Stratford, Ontario is where you would want to see a Shakespeare festival. Montreal has a great Jazz fest and Just for Laughs comedy festival.

A lot of the places I love I love because I lived there or have good friends there, I am not sure I would recommend visiting them.

The beaches along Hwy 98 in Florida's panhandle are gorgeous.

Are you going to drive? I'd love to drive across country again. A couple years ago I took this route from Oxnard, Cali-Tallahassee, Fl. I'd love to do something similar but with no interstates
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...HUYrsiDH4sf3Uegfu6w&oq=carson+&t=h&mra=ls&z=5