Dharma Does the Hood - Mega-AIDS Ensues

ja thought she heard someone jiggling our doorknob the other night. :waw:

Just tell her it's the ghosts and not to worry.

German Shepards make the best guard dogs if you have a family. They are fiercely protective, but awesome with kids.

Alice :drool: ... fuck it, I'm beating off.

:waw: azzhole.

but no, it seems the grate thingies installed are working. like, they were living elsewhere and just coming to eat at MY house. FML

since we closed it all up we've seen no evidence of april's pets.

well that's good. When we found mice at home, the wife wouldn't go to the basement for like 3 months.

Alarm systems are pretty cheap lately. At least get signs of an alarm company and put around your house. Most people will leave you alone rather than risk the trouble.

Alarm systems are pretty cheap lately. At least get signs of an alarm company and put around your house. Most people will leave you alone rather than risk the trouble.

dunno about down there, but around here, your house insurance is cheaper if you have an alarm as well.

iono. my mom was telling me some horror stories.. police showing up because a tree brushed the line.

being out of town, police coming to the house and going thru the house.. etc.

i picture arriving home late, not putting in the code, and police knocking at my door while I snore.

dunno about down there, but around here, your house insurance is cheaper if you have an alarm as well.

Us too. The only drawback is the city fines you everytime if it accidentally goes off after few times in a 6 month period.

The lazy police here won't enter your home unless there are signs of a break in. They do a walk around and wait a few minutes to see if homeowner or security company will contact them.

Mine isn't silent. I want everyone in the ghetto to know I have it.

Last edited:
and that's what I'm thinking about getting bs. some kind of LOOOOUUUUUDD siren..

they sell that stuff at lowes? i mean, it's well documented how handy I am. i could install it easy I'm sure.

and that's what I'm thinking about getting bs. some kind of LOOOOUUUUUDD siren..

they sell that stuff at lowes? i mean, it's well documented how handy I am. i could install it easy I'm sure.

Get some type of signs saying random security company name and post around your yard and when you see someone shady hanging out trigger the siren and you'll be crime free in no time. When I first got mine I "accidentally" set it off when a lot of my neighbors and their shady friends were hanging out so everyone knew without a doubt I had one. That or get some of those fake camera domes and put up in one or two random spots in your yard. People are paranoid so they assume they work.

Last edited:
iono. my mom was telling me some horror stories.. police showing up because a tree brushed the line.

being out of town, police coming to the house and going thru the house.. etc.

i picture arriving home late, not putting in the code, and police knocking at my door while I snore.
It's not that bad, ours went off a few times at the last place. The monitoring company calls you first to make sure it wasn't an accident.

On the couple of occasions where we weren't there, the officers didn't go in, they just checked around the outside and made sure the doors/windows were shut, etc.

Of course we were in a small town then, and sort of knew the officers.