Development Environment?

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
I haven't done any coding since college. At the time we used some sort of package. I'm not even sure if development environment is the right term for it. It would highlight the code, could compile and run it, and generally made the process much nicer than editing text. Are such things free? Any recommendation (for pay is ok, but let me know)? I might have a C++ job coming my way. It would be modifying some code for a friend. I expect there will be lots of code so I'm looking for something more efficient than PSPad (which is what I use for the little bit of web stuff I do)

I've been using visual studio .net 2003 for a while now, I know it works with C# but it might do C++ as well. I've been pretty happy with it so far.

If you ever end up working with Java...JBuilder is decent as well.

I've been using visual studio .net 2003 for a while now, I know it works with C# but it might do C++ as well. I've been pretty happy with it so far.

I wish I could give bone cancer to people, because I'd make it my life's goal to hunt and painfully kill every Java deleoper on the planet.

I wish I could give bone cancer to people, because I'd make it my life's goal to hunt and painfully kill every Java deleoper on the planet.

I hate Java, HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

Bunch of stupid faggot marketing twerps become fake computer nerds during the tech boom and come up with a fantastic way to make a computer run slower than dogshit down a newfie's leg.

2008 Team rox my sox

I hate Java, HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

Bunch of stupid faggot marketing twerps become fake computer nerds during the tech boom and come up with a fantastic way to make a computer run slower than dogshit down a newfie's leg.

maybe if u could code your java would be fast like mine

just kidding java blows LOL