DETMAN01010101: Please report on how well your marriage is going.

Ryokurin said:
Good for him. Its good when people find someone they feel they can be with forever. I've given up on that personally.
He just doesn't have a very happy story to go alone with his marriage.

fly said:
You missed his rant thread about the chick. :omy:
seriously. he ranted and raved about how he fucking snapped, didn't love her because she was more obsessed with god than with him, and then the next thread he showed up in, he was acting all mooshy gooshy again. i think she kidnapped the real detman and replaced him with a buddy jesus :eek:

F33nX said:
seriously. he ranted and raved about how he fucking snapped, didn't love her because she was more obsessed with god than with him, and then the next thread he showed up in, he was acting all mooshy gooshy again. i think she kidnapped the real detman and replaced him with a buddy jesus :eek:

Thats most guys however imho. complain about what they have but as soon as you say 'well leave then' its like takeing their air. Besides if you let on that they are the world to you all the time then they eventually get tired of you and leave anyways.

oh, and I guess I did We have kind of made up and im not vanished from there anymore, but I just havent really been there at all. I guess I grew up over the weeks of exile.

Here it is, from the Vaulted 'poop thread'

Detman said:
I had this same phenomenon happen to me this weekend.
Friday was my wedding and I ate all the finger-foods at the reception and all day saturday.
This is what caused the blockage that I noticed on sunday morning.
Sunday afternoon we went out to eat after church at this buffet style chinese food restaurant. Apparently their "food" wasn't too fresh and I wound up with mild food poisoning.

Sunday night after being in severe abdominal pain for 4 hours but unable to pass anything the dam finally broke and the nuggets came out followed by about a gallon of watery poop.

Sunday night and on into monday afternoon the diarrhea continued until my wife brought home some Immodium A-D and the flow of poop was stopped. I about passed out a couple times going from the bathroom back to the couch because of dehydration and lack of nutrients. Now I understand how those kids in brazil die from diarrhea. Its serious....