Destruction of the World

I was more talking things like Autism, which is a defect to some but look at some of the amazing things we would have missed without it.

well... seeing as how most of those artists were fully functional in society, it doest seem that they needed fixing. There is plenty of amazing art by the sane and genius. Would we really miss art that we would have never seen in the first place? Plenty of artists will have lots of emotional baggage to be their muse.

What do you think is hurting the Earth the most right now?
Too many people and not enough places to put them.

What do you think is going to happen if it continues?
We're going to run out of room. Either we're gonna have to start building up more (think Jetson's I guess) and people live in apartments/condos, or people are going to have restrictions set on how many children they can have a year. Kinda like China.

We have so many children being born a day all across the eartth and more and more technology being developed to keep people alive and healthy for longer and longer periods of time .. that eventually we're going to run out of room. It's like countries are in a rat race to see who can fill the earth up first.

Winner = death for all, yay!

Do you believe that the Earth is going to try to "heal" itself?
No, how could it? The world isn't evolving on it's own. The only way it could heal itself is if the human population stopped growing at a 400% increase for a decade or more. That way more trees could grow in place of them being bulldozed down and houses, parking lots, and shopping malls put in their place.

Do you think there is much more going on than what scientist believe in these matters? Things that might not be able to be explained right now?
Probabaly, but its plainly obvious what's going on. We are fucking the place up with all our concrete, cars, factories, and mouths. But we are all spoiled to the modern conviences thrown at us now, so don't look for it to stop or change anytime soon. I don't think soccer mom I ready to give up her Ford Expedition just yet.

Last edited:
Classical, Rock, Artistic, ect.

You didn't say music. You said artists of _every_ genre. I'm racking my brain trying to think of great literary works, or architecture, or dance... Though even the fact I cant think of any obvious ones in music aside Beethoven who was deaf, though he wasnt BORN deaf...

You didn't say music. You said artists of _every_ genre. I'm racking my brain trying to think of great literary works, or architecture, or dance... Though even the fact I cant think of any obvious ones in music aside Beethoven who was deaf, though he wasnt BORN deaf...

You are right flamingglory and I am wrong? Do you feel better now?

Mick Jagger has a prehensile tail.

What do you think is hurting the Earth the most right now?

The Earth itself. Somewhere around 2,000 feet below the rock we are standing on is a molten liquid, constantly churning.

What do you think is going to happen if it continues?
A super volcano which will erase life as we know it and the Earth will start something new.

Do you believe that the Earth is going to try to "heal" itself?
The Earth is not sick. It is constantly changing.

Do you think there is much more going on than what scientist believe in these matters? Things that might not be able to be explained right now?
Scientists are aware, but there is nothing they can do about it.

Concerning mankind: Our world population will continue to grow, even spike to a huge number. Then, like any other living thing which has experienced the same type of over population, the numbers will plummet. No doubt it will be a type of virus. With our world travel this type of thing would be quite easy. We may even see an example of millions of deaths from a world outbreak in the next few years.