Destruction of the World

Do you think Genetic Engineering will help or hinder us in the future, explain with possible examples

19645f82a083fe35.jpg

Alright Im back, no more talking about cuttin the penis, we've already debated that in other thread, next question after I review previous answers...

TWINS!!!! Do you think it will be possible to split the egg and purposely produce twins in the future? If so, what would be your opinion on the unnatural child born this way?

I am not sure if we can do this now since this isnt really my area so correct me if I am wrong.

If we fix these "genetic defects" couldn't we be possibly taking something away for that child?

for example - Some of our greatest artist of every genre had what we now consider birth defects.

If we fix these "genetic defects" couldn't we be possibly taking something away for that child?

for example - Some of our greatest artist of every genre had what we now consider birth defects.

depends on what you call a genetic defect. Hitler thought everyone that didnt have blond hair and blue eyes were defective. its all subjective. If you only correct "defects" such as retardation and various other debilitating diseases, are you taking something away from a child more so than creating a life for them?

depends on what you call a genetic defect. Hitler thought everyone that didnt have blond hair and blue eyes were defective. its all subjective. If you only correct "defects" such as retardation and various other debilitating diseases, are you taking something away from a child more so than creating a life for them?

I was more talking things like Autism, which is a defect to some but look at some of the amazing things we would have missed without it.

I was going to attempt some pseudo-profound post on the frailty of Earth.

I just didn't get my company work done fast enough...

In the blink of an eye around here, <blink> DICK TALK.

Last edited: