Design tastes

FancyVest

Flaccid Member
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥0
I like danish modern furniture, but a lot of it is ugly

Also modern and contemporary. But I am very picky.

I like contrasting/conflicting ideas, so I would like a tudor or colonial house outside with industrial/contemporary on the inside

What about you?

I like anything that isnt Modernist or Dada.

The rule usually is though that you dont impose on spaces. If it has a style it's best to leave it because older building as designed as a whole, not just in the spaces you can see. People trying to install moldings particularly piss me off. I usually end up having to fix all the detailing.

I love industrial design. iPods and the M-16A2 rifle might be the most beautiful things ever made :p

Art Deco, easily. I don't really have anything currently in my own home that mimics it, because you can't just fit pieces of it in. It's gotta be all or nothing, and good deco pieces nowdays are expensive.

i am design impaired. i like what i like and i don't normally have any idea about the style of it. i could probably find out if i cared enough to invest time into finding out. :iono:

i am design impaired. i like what i like and i don't normally have any idea about the style of it. i could probably find out if i cared enough to invest time into finding out. :iono:

this

although I do have an affinity for the 1920s/30s art deco thing

I think every city should look like Cape Suzette

anything with a built-in drink holder

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif]
beer-holder.jpg
[/FONT]

eh?

Art Deco, easily. I don't really have anything currently in my own home that mimics it, because you can't just fit pieces of it in. It's gotta be all or nothing, and good deco pieces nowdays are expensive.

This is one of the buildings downtown in my city. Most of them were built in the '20s and stuff. YOu should see the glasswork on the inside.

2851998560_0056570bb1_b.jpg