Derrick Brooks on Brett Favre

shawndavid said:
I can only conjure a handful of guys in the NFL who aren't American/U.S. born. If you're alluding to the African-American angle of it then that is just a huge misconception on our country's part.

What website tells you these percentages? I honestly want to see how many non-american's are playing baseball and how many non-american's are playing all sports for that matter in America. Honestly, i do

BeeRad said:
What website tells you these percentages? I honestly want to see how many non-american's are playing baseball and how many non-american's are playing all sports for that matter in America. Honestly, i do
Just about every single dude in the NFL draft was drafted from a US college. All those college players played in a US high school before that. Nearly all of the NFL spent a better part of their childhoods (if not all of it) growing up in the US.

shawndavid said:
I can only conjure a handful of guys in the NFL who aren't American/U.S. born. If you're alluding to the African-American angle of it then that is just a huge misconception on our country's part.
3 guys on the team I played for in Belfast have been offered scholarships at some US colleges based on their performance. It's only good that they're trying to get some outsiders into the game.

Galen said:
3 guys on the team I played for in Belfast have been offered scholarships at some US colleges based on their performance. It's only good that they're trying to get some outsiders into the game.

There goes the neighborhood...

Damn immigrants.

Galen said:
It's okay. We haven't adopted horrible, inner-city gangsta culture like asian/african etc. migrants. Just drinking alot.

You were supposed to say "WTF TARD, EVERYONE IN AMERICA IS A BLOODY IMMIGRANT. EVEN THE INDIANS CAME FROM ELSEWHERE."

Sarcasmo said:
You were supposed to say "WTF TARD, EVERYONE IN AMERICA IS A BLOODY IMMIGRANT. EVEN THE INDIANS CAME FROM ELSEWHERE."
WTF UR CUNTRY IS A NASHUN OF IMAGUNTS WHAT DA FUKK IS WRUNG WITH U AMERICKA KKK ASHOLE!!!1 :mad:

[/ Enemy/NeedMoreEmo]

shawndavid said:
If you like football you might find this mildly entertaining:

"We give certain checks at the line," Brooks said. "He comes up there and he's calling out our checks. We call, "Move,' to get our linemen in a certain front, and he comes to the line, "MOVE!' And Greg Spires, he moves. Greg doesn't know, he's got his head down."

Brooks and Favre made eye contact.

"I just had to smile at him," Brooks said. "And he smiled back at me."
hahahahaha

that is awesome. i bet there is a lot of funny shit like that on the field that we miss. I'd pay extra to hear them miked up uncencsored...